Patron Services Manager
The Patron Services Manager is a key member of our small team. They serve as our Box Office Manager and general Office Manager. The schedule rotates between a non-performance (evenings) and performance schedule (afternoons) and consists of four 5 hour shifts per week. Perfect to flex with another part time job. We are offering the position at an hourly wage but are open to discussing a salary position if that better suits the best candidate.
- Manage Box Office and Subscription sales. Includes answering phones, returning voicemail messages and emails, setting up subscription season in the database, producing sales reports as needed, managing online ticketing
- Oversee Box Office Associates and volunteer ushers
- Keep MT master calendar updated
Development and Administration
- Serve as MT’s COVID Safety Manager
- Process donations and acknowledgements
- Assist with fundraising events
- Assist with payroll
- Miscellaneous administrative duties including document control
$17/hour, 20 hours per week
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years arts experience
- Front of house theater experience is a plus
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously is essential
Set Designers for 2023 Season
We are seeking set designers for one or more productions for the 2023 Main Stage season. Previous experience in scenic design, including educational, is required. Scenic painting or charge scenic experience are preferred.
We encourage designers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as designers with disabilities, to submit.
Submit resume and cover letter to our Production Artistic Director, Tom Quinn at email@example.com.
Salary: $1,000 per contract
Crimes of the Heart
– Equity Principal Auditions in Souderton, PA
Montgomery Theater Souderton, PA SPT contract (Tier 4) $392 week/minimum
By Beth Henley
Director: Kristin Heckler
Rehearsal schedule: January 7 thru January 29, 2020. Runs: January 30 thru February 23, 2020
Rehearsals: Tuesdays thru Fridays 11am to 5pm, Sundays 4pm to 10pm
Performances: Thursdays and Fridays @ 7:30 pm and Saturdays @ 7pm, Sundays @ 3pm
There are 2 Thursday Matinees on February 6 and February 13 @3pm.
There is one Wednesday performance on February 19 @ 7pm
The following 6 parts will be considered for 3 principle AEA contracts:
Lenny Magrath: 30. The oldest of 3 sisters. Round figure and face. Has a certain level of command.
Chick Boyle: 29. The sisters’ first cousin. Busy body type. Tends to show off.
Meg Magrath: 27. Middle sister. Sad but magical eyes. Wannabe professional singer.
Doc Porter: 30. Meg’s old boyfriend. Attractively worn man. Has a limp and appears older than he is.
Babe Botrelle: 24. Youngest sister. Angelic face with fierce volatile eyes. Intense.
Barnette Lloyd: 26. Babe’s lawyer. Intelligent with fanatical intensity that he subdues by sheer will.
3.5 x 2"
5 x 3.75"
5 x 8"
|PRICING PER PRODUCTION|
Playbill advertising provides exceptional value for your advertising dollar. Your ad is placed in front of a captive audience and promotes your business in a professional manner. Your affiliation with the finest regional theater in the area will become a real source of pride for you and your employees.
Did you know:
- A one-production Main Stage playbill ad runs for 16 performances and can be seen by nearly 2,000 patrons? Imagine multiplying that impact with a five-production (full season) playbill ad!
- By advertising in our playbills, you are aligning yourself with a valuable and respected community resource, getting your message out while indicating to potential patrons that you are a business committed to the local community!
- Advertising in our Montgomery Theater, Too playbills gives you the option to target your message to families with children!
Please call Allegra at (215) 723-9984 x11 for more information, availability, and pricing.
The Project Stage can be used for small, non-theatrical performances, meetings or parties. The fixed seating capacity is 77 , with room for up to 95 for a cocktail party.
The Main Stage has fixed seating for up to 122, and can be used for non-theatrical performances, meetings and presentations. Included in a Main Stage rental is use of the lobby and the Box Office area. Renters must provide their own sound equipment.
The Rehearsal Hall, located upstairs from the Main Stage, can accommodate up to 70 people for a cocktail party event without seating. It can accommodate up to 50 people for a seated meeting or event. Included is use of a small kitchen with a refrigerator and a small stove. The Rehearsal Hall is not handicap accessible