No auditions are currently scheduled.
Montgomery Theater is in contract with Actors Equity on an SPT Level 4 contract.
If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email your picture and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDITIONS FOR MONTGOMERY THEATER'S PRODUCTION OF BUYER AND CELLAR
– Equity Principal Auditions in Souderton, PA
Montgomery Theater Souderton, PA SPT contract (Tier 4) $366 week/minimum
Director: Tom Quinn
Rehearsal schedule: January 22 thru January 30, 2019. Runs: January 31 thru Feb. 24, 2019
Rehearsals: Tuesdays thru Fridays 10am to 4pm, Sundays 4pm to 10pm
Performances: Thursdays @ 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays @ 8pm, Sundays @ 3pm
There are two Thursday Matinees. On Feb. 7 and Feb. 14 @ 3pm.
There is one Wednesday performance on Feb. 20 @ 7:30pm
Please note this is a one-man show. The following part will be offered an AEA contract.
Alex More: Alex has a story to tell. A struggling actor in L.A., he takes a job working in the Malibu basement of the beloved megastar, Barbra Streisand. Attractive male, mid-20’s to mid-30’s
Playbill advertising provides exceptional value for your advertising dollar. Your ad is placed in front of a captive audience and promotes your business in a professional manner. Your affiliation with the finest regional theater in the area will become a real source of pride for you and your employees.
Did you know:
- A one-production Main Stage playbill ad runs for 16 performances and can be seen by nearly 2,000 patrons? Imagine multiplying that impact with a five-production (full season) playbill ad!
- By advertising in our playbills, you are aligning yourself with a valuable and respected community resource, getting your message out while indicating to potential patrons that you are a business committed to the local community!
- Advertising in our Montgomery Theater, Too playbills gives you the option to target your message to families with children!
Let’s work together to increase the traffic through your doors and the visits to your website. Your half-page ad could even announce a post-show special, or it could be a coupon redeemable for a special discount, a free estimate, or a unique discount code for use online.
Email your artwork today to email@example.com or call 215-723-9984 ext. 11 with your ideas. We’ll get you on your way to a very rewarding marketing campaign!
Place your ad for multiple shows—big savings for multiple productions!
- Email ad layout to Allegra at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a JPG format or comparable. We can also scan documents such as business cards.
- All ads will be printed in black & white
3.5 x 2"
5 x 3.75"
5 x 8"
|PRICING PER PRODUCTION|
Montgomery Theater offers three separate spaces for rent: Our Project Stage, our Main Stage and our Rehearsal Hall
Please call Allegra at (215) 723-9984 x11 for more information, availability, and pricing.
The Project Stage can be used for small, non-theatrical performances, meetings or parties. The fixed seating capacity is 77 , with room for up to 95 for a cocktail party.
The Main Stage has fixed seating for up to 122, and can be used for non-theatrical performances, meetings and presentations. Included in a Main Stage rental is use of the lobby and the Box Office area. Renters must provide their own sound equipment.
The Rehearsal Hall, located upstairs from the Main Stage, can accommodate up to 70 people for a cocktail party event without seating. It can accommodate up to 50 people for a seated meeting or event. Included is use of a small kitchen with a refrigerator and a small stove. The Rehearsal Hall is not handicap accessible